So that rolling bearings and drives, moving machine parts and dynamically stressed housings function smoothly, precisely and comprehensively -have you thought about sealing technology? If liquids and gases escape, if grease escapes, if dirt or water splashes into machinery, aggregates or equipment, functions are impaired - or worse: they cause serious damage. That is why products for reliable sealing are part of our product range for rolling bearing and drive technology. For static and dynamic sealing, we offer different designs, materials and colours.
Let's keep it tight together -with O-ring, round cord, grooved ring, flat ring, support ring and cap, with X-ring, roof collar, labyrinth seal, mechanical seal, scrapers, guide elements and shaft seals.
Authorised partner of
Tel.: +49 (0) 7543 9629 423
In addition to our standard range, special designs and special widths are also available on request.
Selection from our standard programme
Below you will find a selection from our range of sealing technology.
Long-term stable compression and recovery behaviour. Resistant to ageing.
water jet cutting
Depending on the application and mode of operation, different materials are used for the seals. Here is a list of the most common materials and their functions:
- HPU/PU (polyurethane) - Seals made of this material are very durable in terms of mechanical load, elasticity and gas tightness.
- NBR (acrylonitrile butadiene rubber) - Resistant to hydraulic oil and acid. Resistant to the effects of grease and petrol.
- FPM/FKM (Fluorocarbon rubber) - Resistant to mineral oils, acid, aromatic hydrocarbons.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene rubber) - Resistant to hot water and steam.
- Silicone - Robust against alcohols and ketones. Temperature resistant.
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) - Temperature resistant, low wear, robust. Little elasticity.
- POM (Polyoxymethylene) - High stiffness, low friction values, very good dimensional stability.
- PA (PA6 G) - Resistant to mineral oils, acids and diluted alkalis. Used in support and guide rings.
- Metal seals: In case of high or low temperatures, long service life, high radiation exposure, metal seals must be used instead of elastomer seals. In addition to the wire form, there are spring-elastic, metal-encased seals.
Materials: copper, aluminium, silver, gold, indium, stainless steel.