To facilitate rolling movements and reduce friction, you use bearings; with rollers, with balls, with needles -hardly any component is so crucial for industrial machine production. We as a dealer know the advantages and disadvantages of individual bearings and offer suitable solutions for your requirements. We think about alternatives and, as a full-range supplier, have everything in stock from high-tech to low-price brand and, as always, from leading manufacturers.
For deep groove ball bearings, self-aligning ball bearings and spherical roller bearings, thrust ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, angular contact ball bearings, four-point bearings, tapered roller bearings, spindle bearings, needle bearings, spherical bearings and bearing housings, rollers or roller guides, for support rollers and cam rollers - you can rely on our excellent contacts, best quality and reliability of both product and service.
SKF: Linear price increase by +3,5% from 14.12.2020
TIMKEN: Average price increase +2,5 % from 01.02.2021
NTN/SNR: Average price increase +2,0 % for orders from 11.01.2021
OKS: Average price increase +1,9 % from 01.01.2021
Phone: +49 (0) 7543 9629 412
Customised solutions, modules, technical advice
Phone: +49 (0) 7543 9629 37
are available in various sizes, qualities and materials. ATTENTION: Only cylindrical rollers, balls or needle rollers of one type should be used for a bearing arrangement! Different sizes, variations, design
with or without end cover. Different seal variants. Effective lubrication.
or a spare part. You need special bearing clearance, greasing or sealing. Send us your drawing and we will develop a solution with you.
images: © NSK Deutschland GmbH, © The Timken Company, © OKS Spezialschmierstoffe GmbH, © BECKER STUDIOS
Special designs according to customer requirements
- Technical problem discussion and advice
- Cylindrical roller bearings, track rollers, spherical roller bearings also in the range over 2 metres in outside diameter
- Regrinding of the bearing clearance in the area of cylindrical roller bearings
- Insertion of retaining grooves (as circumferential grooves or end retaining grooves)
- Cage production according to customer requirements and conversion of the corresponding bearings
- Creating bearing pairings (tapered roller bearings)
- Bearing measurement, overhaul
- Damage analyses
- Manufacture of angle rings for the corresponding brands (e.g. FAG, SKF, NSK etc.)
- Assembly of components
Please feel free to contact: Andreas Fiedler +49 7543 9629 37 or a.fiedler[at]wagmbh.com
Rolling bearing catalogues, digital help, FAQ`s, CAD drawings
Do you have questions about the lubrication of ball bearings? How do you recognise rolling bearing damage? What bearing types are available? We prepared tools for you to select your rolling bearings: CAD drawings of NSK, TIMKEN, Koyo, NKE, Nippon Bearings; catalogues; FAQs.